Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Beginning...

I posted something on the tail end of my library blog today:

He who wants milk should not sit himself in the middle of a pasture waiting for a cow to back up to him. ~Anonymous~

It was suggested that I add a quote or saying to my blog each day, but, I've decided that a separate blog is a better way to do it. If you're a regular reader of Kurious Kitty's Kurio Kabinet, you will notice a link on the right-hand side of the page. Click on the fairy!

Now, to make it official...the first kwote:

Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr. ~

There, that's done!

How about one more?



When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. ~ J.M. Barrie from Peter Pan ~

No comments:

Post a Comment